Tuesday 10 April 2012

Finally

So after 3 years of roaming around here in Sweden, I finally decided to put my adventures on paper(well the new age paper that is; seeing that writing books is "so 80's bro" and blogging is the new age). Nobody moves backwards in life so I wont backdate my adventures of the last 3 years. Not that I can remember any of them as most involve copious amounts of alcohol, flashing lights and party nights. But with summer looming around the corner here in Sweden, I can tell you it's going to be an EPIC summer 2012, that much I know and can guarantee. Its visible all around us even though its only spring, still chilly and cold; the smiles are starting to show, the winter jackets have been replaced with light knitwear and we starting to see more skin ;) which is always a good sign in Sweden I tell you....

Colin out....

No comments:

Post a Comment