Thursday 11 December 2014

Some things are better left unsaid....

My slogan for all health issues has always been "some things are better left unsaid". That was until about a week ago (NO! Stop! It's not time to do the Shmurda dance to Bobby Shmurda's Hot N*gga). I know, its difficult to NOT break out into Hot N*gga after saying "about a week ago" even if it is by coincidence. As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by myself due to Bobby Shmurda, some things are better left unsaid. That is the great health advise given by Dr. Ross Morris himself. With everything going around, World Aids day being celebrated and getting older, I could no longer take Dr. Morris advise and tested myself for everything. All the tests itself is not the scary part, its those 10 days that you sit and wait for results. That wait is the excruciating part. 

I literally sat and thought of all the possible ways you can contract some shit. All the possibilities of that lingering pain in your knee. Random chest pain, why my toe nail is falling off, why my ankle hurts? That throbbing pain and little 'ball' at the back of my head. Random blood here and there. Can you get Ebola when your dick touches the inside of the toilet bowl when you sit and piss? Or maybe prostate cancer from slapping my balls on my passed out friends face during Hermanus weekend away trips? So many scenarios played out in my head that it was actually difficult to sleep during those tedious 10 days.

When the results finally came in, I was as happy as a white man in Europe(yeah I said it). After years of abusing and battering my body with unhealthy ingredients and booze, not a single damn thing is wrong with me(no checks were performed on my brain or mental capacity) and I have a clean bill of health. That being said, Life is short and nobody gets out alive so enjoy and make the most of every second you got. 

I'm definitely living more cautious and taking care of myself now but living healthy don't guarantee shit! Living healthy doesn't stop that 'ol fucker Cancer from knocking on your door or getting knocked over by a bus or attacked and beaten to death by SD supporters or Neo-Nazi fuckers. You can live healthy all you damn want and still slip and fall in the shower while rubbing one out. That will not only be very sad but also funny for the paramedics and coroners performing the autopsy on your healthy living dumb ass.

Isaacs IN 

ps. Don't forget to hook a brother up! 

2 comments:

  1. this is very informative and interesting for those who are interested in blogging field.
    free steam wallet codes legit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job.
    Take a look at free itunes gift card codes no human verification 2019

    ReplyDelete